Two arrested for murder in New Hanover County

Tags: , , , , , ,

Submitted: Sat, 05/07/2011 - 2:17pm
Updated: Mon, 09/09/2013 - 8:03pm

NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — Less than a week after a man was found shot to death in New Hanover County, deputies have arrested two men for his murder.

Eric Eugene Bryant, 33, and Antonio Lopez Lacewell, are charged with homicide is the death of Harold Davis II. Davis was found shot to death in a driveway off Truesdale Road early Sunday morning.

The Sheriff’s Office says deputies arrested Bryant and Lacewell at 2908 Acorn Branch Road overnight. The men are in jail without bond.

• HONESTY says:

THANK GOD JUSTICE WAS SERVED LIL HAROLD.. WE LOVE YOU & MISS YOU & WILL NEVER FORGET THAT SMILE.. REST IN PEICE!! ………. VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER!!!

May Harold Davis now rest peacefully under the wings of the angels, and the relief that these guys are off our streets. My thoughts are with the family.

Another incident of thugs killing another thug. These guys really are doing the community a service.

• Guestdavisfam says:

Thugs killing thugs?!….Doing the community a service?! First of all that was someone’s son, brother or best friend! You really have no heart or quality of life. Anyway Harold I hope you rest in peace at least you get to be with your momma now…tell aunt Amy I said hey for me :*( I love you cousin

is a good deal. Keep it up thugs, your cleaning up the streets.

• GuestAmanda DAvis says:

LOOOK HEre you dont even know my brother..I bet your white right? well he was half white ..but i bet if i wouldve killed your child your brother right down street from your house u wouldnt be saying those cruel things..now would you? why are so mANY PEOPLE NAIVE TO THE FACT THE SAME SH** CAN HAPPEN TO YOU

• Guest Shawn says:

You go online and trash a 23 year old that was gunned down, then turn around and give your sympathies to the family…you sound
    famiLIAR.

• GuestAmanda DAvis says:

So just because he was a sex offender he shouldve been murdered? i dont expect you to lose any sleep over this but if it was your child you would have different thoughts. just because of persons record does not mean they cant change. hell look at me i was charged at fifteen for some bs i had nothing to do with but didnt have enough money to prove it…im twenty two now ggod paying job and i have my own family so what? people change . but you will remain to be nasty and self centered for the rest of your miserable life…leave him at peace leave your dirty comments to yourself and let your tax dollars pay for them two to spend the rest of their life in jail…so what about taxes you get the little bit of change back at the end of the year so really let them borrow your money you gone get it back so shut up and mind your own buisness how about that

• Guest Apu says:

If my brother was the type of person who’d been convicted of multiple felonies, including kidnapping, possession of a weapon by a felon, and whatever he did to wind up a registered sex offender, I think I would understand that he was living a lifestyle where he stood an increased risk of dying an early death. He was no model citizen.

Not that any of that make your loss any easier, and you have my sympathies. But you have to understand that the general public won’t lose any sleep over criminals killing each other.

So they had relatives, what a great claim to fame. Maybe if they had lived like decent humans, two wouldn’t be in jail and one dead.