8 Comments for this article

Tags: , ,

WILMINGTON, NC (AMANDA SCHEFFLER / EXAMINER.COM) — ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans was rushed to the hospital on Friday with severe stomach pain. The MTV star, who is recently out of rehab, revealed her pain online.

“Heading to the hospital, I think my appendix [is] about to rupture,” Jenelle wrote on her Facebook wall. “Been up since 2am crying,” added the ‘Teen Mom.’

However, Evans isn’t having appendix problems. “She has a cyst on her ovaries,” a source told HollyBaby. “She’s getting shots then going home.” This health scare comes the same day that Jenelle expressed her upset about on again, off again boyfriend, Kieffer Delp, moved five states away from the reality star. Jenelle hasn’t yet updated fans on her health status. What do you think about the emergency hospital visit?

Comment on this Story

8 Comments on "FIRST ON 3: ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans rushed to hospital"

sickofit
2015 years 9 months ago

I thought they were going to say she was pregnant again!!!! WHEW!!! Taxpayers dodged a bullet on that one…THIS time.

Mike P
2015 years 9 months ago

I am pretty confident in stating that this is not news. Let MTV cover this.

Commonsensenotcommontoday
2015 years 9 months ago

…with 2.4 million units of penicillin?

Guest448
2015 years 9 months ago

Hilarious! Much appreciate the laugh this afternoon!

Guest757
2015 years 9 months ago

Please stop covering anything to do with this person… Let either MTV or TMZ do it..

She is NOT news !!!!!

Scott Pickey
2015 years 9 months ago

Guest 757 – thanks for your comment – but the nearly 1,000 people who have read this story as of 300p Friday don’t agree with you.

Scott Pickey
WWAY News Director

Guest
2015 years 9 months ago

look this girl is really messed up its time MTV cut their ties that bind with her they are making it worse her mother made her crazy plus said on live tv that she could not love jannel Now what mother in this world would ever say they cant love their own child? really MTv needs to get this child some help and stop making money off this sad case

Commonsensenotcommontoday
2015 years 9 months ago

Um….well….uh…..I kinda viewed it like….maybe…. 943 times?

With a nod to Jerry Jeff Walker…

“I like ’em sweet, I like ’em with a heart of gold.
Yeah an’ I like ’em brassy, I like ’em brazen and bold.
Well, they say that opposites attract, well, I don’t agree
I want a woman just as tacky as me.
Yeah, I like my women just a little on the trashy side.”