Brunswick County man wanted after early-morning shooting

Tags: , , , , ,

Submitted: Tue, 09/20/2011 - 3:40pm
Updated: Thu, 09/22/2011 - 6:32pm

BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — Brunswick County Sheriff’s detectives are searching for a man involved in an assault. It happened just after 1 a.m. at a home on Clemmons Road in Bolivia.

When they got there deputies were told that a woman had suffered a gun shot wound to the arm. She was transported to a local hospital where she received treatment and was released.

Investigators say Christopher Joseph Kelly, 19, left the scene before officers arrived. He is wanted for Assault with a Deadly Weapon Inflicting Serious Injury and Possession of Firearm by Felon.

Anyone with information on where Kelly may be should call Det. Chris Barbour at (910) 253-2777.

I’m surprised the BCSO doesn’t issue a REWARD – DEAD or ALIVE bounty on this “Happy-Gilmore” jive terkey!

A real big, brave 5ft 6in pencil-necked woman shooter. I’ll bet his mamma’s real proud!

Yes…it takes a big man to hit a woman. He’s a big man now. He has probably kicked a few dogs too. Well, not to worry…theyll make him someone’s girlfriend in prison.

• SurfCityTom says:

little cockroach. From the photo is it safe to assume he has faced prior charges? I wonder how smug he will look if he faces hard time on arrest and conviction?

• His sister says:

He isnt perfect, nobody is. he’s a great person and ya’ll don’t know him. so shut the hell up.

• Sad Witness says:

Like Gordon Lightfoot’s song… “Circle Of Steel”.
    Such a waste of life and a pride in being a derelict.

This Dude looks like a real winner. I would have no problem with a cop knocking that “proud look” off his face.

• 1hardworkinmom says:

I would have to agree with all of the previous posts, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this photo was “what a smug looking punk”…wonder how smug he will look when he bunks with a nice BIG man in prison??! That is IF our legal system will put him away and not just give him a slap on the wrist, like they so often do.