5 Comments for this article

Tags: , , , ,

TABOR CITY, NC (WWAY) — A man with ties to former state Sen. R.C. Soles is in trouble with the law yet again.

Tabor City Police say an arrest warrant will be issued tomorrow morning for Frankie Jernigan. He is accused of providing false information to police.

Jernigan was recently released from jail after testifying last week that he lied about an assault involving former Soles.

Comment on this Story

5 Comments on "Warrant to charge Jernigan with lying to cops"

2015 years 10 months ago

Allen Strickland will soon be back in Tabor City. He is a friendly young man who has made some bad decisions. He has always been nice to me. He has paid his dues. I pray to God that S.O.B.’s like Frankie and other sorry bastards will stay away from him. Jesus loves him and died for him. I love him and pray for him daily. Jesus said we are to love all men.

2015 years 10 months ago

Being a victim of RC Soles my self I knew this was going to happen!After all the interviews I did with the S.B.I., WWAY and that includes one with Ramon Harrera and Joe Mauceri it has become a pointless venture for justice. I have put my life on the line to try and stop one of the most notorious child molesters in North Carolina history. It saddens me to think that the justice system has become so corrupt that a citizen such as my self can’t even file charges against Soles with the Cumberland County Sheriffs Department even though the statute of limitations for his crime is unlimited. I even had a witness to the fact, a well known editor from a news paper in the area that also reported my story and had the foresight to be with me during the interview to prevent them from charging me with any trumped up charge by having a witness from the news media present during the interview and report. As far as being one of “RC’s Boys,” I get up in the morning and go to work unlike all the other “Boys” It’s been 36 years going on 37 years and 3 years since my first complaint. Can anyone help me in this matter to seek justice after all these years?

Guest 357
2015 years 10 months ago

I am assuming you meant Columbus County rather than Cumberland.

2015 years 10 months ago

Well I do declare. Who would have thought that this would happen to this upstanding citizen? What possesses this young man to get into so much trouble? My southern sensibilities are just so devastated. Could it be for the money do you think honey?

Put his little hiney in jail and leave him there! I guess since Froggy is out of the picture, someone has to keep these bozos in the news.

2015 years 10 months ago

He lied because he is in love with rc and wanted to hurt his man.