Deputies ask for s help identifying suspect

Tags: , ,

Submitted: Thu, 02/02/2012 - 8:46pm
Updated: Fri, 02/03/2012 - 4:00pm

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — The New Hanover County Sheriff’s Office is requesting assistance in identifying a male subject as a part of an ongoing investigation.

Anyone with information that could help identify this subject please contact the New Hanover County Sheriff’s Office at (910) 798-4260 or (910) 798-4200.

• Freddy says:

Its bababooey from the Howard Stern show. bababooey bababooey

We need to send this one to Jay Leno.

• Guest357sig says:

And what did he do? Is there a reward?

If we are going to do law enforcements work, and be there spies, we should get paid.

I agree…I don’t expect to get paid, but if I am asked to rat-out somebody, I would expect to be told why. Otherwise, I would not do so even if I knew who he was.

• mike wms says:

appears to be five males in pic. Which one needs to be id’d??

• slow down..... says:

I am assuming it is the male suspect in the foreground but for the sake of the others pictured perhaps clarify or better yet blur the ones you are not identifiying for privacy purposes. This article is so vague due to the nature of the investigation process but could harm innocent reputations or lead to unnecessary tips about the men not involved.

• RSimmons says:

sorry, I’m hoping it is a felony, nothing else seems to work

• Guest Reply says:

The police just need assistance in identifying a male subject as a part of an ongoing investigation.
    None of these people are suspects…the reporters camera accidentally went off and posted this photo…accidentally.
    Has anyone seen a male suspect that is suspicious looking around your neighborhood? How ’bout the guys that dance around with the Tax Refund signs making you take your eyes off of traffic. Maybe them!

God for real who thank god i’m not in this picture I would be pi**ed!! How irresponsible of wway to even post this picture without any clarity.

• brendle99 says:

Could you make that picture a little smaller? It looks like Brian in disguise.

• Gubmint Mule says:

They will still need help after this article / pic. I believe the 3rd male in line is Hooty from the Blowfish… did I win? It looks like a clever disguise but I believe the male in the foreground may be former United States CIA Operations Officer, Valerie Plame (Plamevotski}. Hopefully, for you, the people in this picture will not sue.

Which male suspect? Another bang up job by WWAY…