8 Comments for this article

Tags: , , , , ,

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — Wilmington Police have arrested a man in connection to the shooting of two people last month. Police arrested Michael Gerrod Jones last night. He is charged with attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and other gun charges.

The charges stem from a February 13 shooting near the 600 block of Emory Street. Officer found a man on the corner of N. 30th and Emory Street who has been shot in the back. While responding to that call, they got word that a second gunshot victim was on the way to the hospital in a friend or relative’s car with a bullet wound to his right side.

One of the victims in the shooting was Montey Andrea Murray. He was arrested recently in Brunswick County after deputies there say he led them on a chase after they tried to question him about a child he reportedly dropped off at a hospital who later died.

Comment on this Story

8 Comments on "Police make arrest in February double shooting"

Gramps1935
2015 years 8 months ago

Has to use a gun, because he’s too much of a coward to fight fair.

crazy
2015 years 8 months ago

Whoever you are be real…in this world today ppl dnt fight fair. You dnt know the situation so shut up please

Gramps1935
2015 years 8 months ago

Shut YOUR Crazy mouth-Crazy.Does this animalrealize all the pain he has caused ?

Grand Ole Party
2015 years 8 months ago

I know the exact situation, he is a punk thug like you. Not man enough to fight with his fists. I do however agree, people don’t fight fair, he is the perfect example. Any further stupid comments?

crazy
2015 years 8 months ago

Do you really know the whole situation or are you just HEARING what everybody else has to say and THINKING that you know??? Yeah that’s exactly what it is. So this goes for you and everybody else that think they know or has something to say about it…IF YOU DON’T KNOW THEN SHUT THE HELL UP

Grand Ole Party
2015 years 8 months ago

Yeah I really know the WHOLE situation, you and your buddy are punk thug wanna be’s. Yeah that’s exactly what it is. Now in case you have not figure it out at this point, I am not going to shut the hell up and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. If you remind me tomorrow I will pretend to care that it bothers you.

Guest today
2015 years 8 months ago

When people ask “why do you carry a gun? Are you paranoid?

I say “what do i have to be paranoid about? I’m the one with a gun.

An armed society is a polite society.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Guest84
2015 years 8 months ago

Having a gun does not make you a coward, because people now a days are crazy…. I still dont believe that he did this at all…..