WILMINGTON,NC (news release from Sea Dawgs) — WWAY Presents Cancer Awareness Night with the Sea Dawgs. Your Wilmington Sea Dawgs will be taking on Fayetteville at the Schwartz Center this Friday, May 18th. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. and the doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Cacky Catlett from WWAY will be on court to emcee our WWAY TV 3 Free Throw Shoot Out Contest.
In addition, the Sea Dawgs organization is dedicating this game to promote local cancer awareness groups. Some of the organizations participating in our education resource kiosk area include the following:
* The American Cancer Society
* Fit Beyond Cancer
* Livestrong at the YMCA
* Sam Mann Healing Partnership
* North Carolina Lung Cancer Partnership
* TaTa Sisterhood of the Cape Fear
* Young Adults and Caregivers Coping with Cancer in Wilmington, NC
* Wilmington Protstate Cancer Support Group (Us TOO International)
Come cheer on the Sea Dawgs and experience an exciting family atmosphere as the team looks to stay in the playoff hunt!
For more information or to purchase tickets online visit www.wilmingtonseadawgs.com.
Keep up with the Sea Dawgs by texting seadawgs to 919-283-5123.