0 Comments for this article

Tags: , ,

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — The Wilmington Fire Department says a fire this morning at 1022 S. 8th St. started from an electrical short in and around a refrigerator powered by an extension cord.

The fire started a little before noon in a studio/storage building behind the house. Firefighters say the refrigerator was outside, and the fire extended to the studio and caused considerable damage.

Comment on this Story

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!


 

Related News

A 90-year-old man saved his bride of 68 years from a fire, after lightning struck their home.
3 weeks ago
0 Comments for this article
90-year-old man saves wife from fire
Read More»
outerbanks
3 weeks ago
0 Comments for this article
Oceanfront homes destroyed in Outer Banks fire
Read More»
Fire
4 weeks ago
0 Comments for this article
Fire in Pisgah National Forest grows to 375 acres
Read More»