6 Comments for this article

Tags: , , , , ,

BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — A man Brunswick County deputies have been searching for for weeks has been caught in Wrightsville Beach.

Officers arrested Kenneth Ross Jessup around 7 p.m. Wednesday after getting an anonymous tip on where he was. The tip came after the Sheriff’s Office asked area media to rebroadcast information about Jessup that was first reported last month.

Jessup faces dozens of criminal counts, including forgery and writing worthless checks. He is in the Brunswick County Detention Center under a $180,000 secured bond.

Comment on this Story

6 Comments on "Man wanted in Brunswick Co. caught in Wrightsville Beach"

2015 years 10 months ago

I’ve lost my business before. This does not mean I had carte blanche to go around writing bad checks. This in turn hurts other people and their businesses. Just because he failed, does that mean other people have to suffer, too? Can you actually grasp what’s wrong with your concept? I sincerely hope people with your train of thought do not reproduce, in turn passing along your ideology to future generations. *Bubba robbed that bank and shot the teller, but he lost his job and I know he’s a good man, so you shouldn’t judge him.*

2015 years 10 months ago

Never said he shouldn’t be held accountable for his mistakes… But when things seem hopeless, good people do make bad choices… no one should judge

2015 years 10 months ago

Are you kidding me? Mistakes?! Going into a business and writing bad check for goods or services are mistakes? I sure hope you’re on my jury when I make those “mistakes,” and then get off to do them again. OMG hopeless.

2015 years 10 months ago

Bets are that this ‘creature’ will be Wanted — in South Carolina and other areas — Florida maybe ? Usually criminals will try to evade law enforcement from other States — by living in another State — being just across The State Lines. Its a well worn tactic.

2015 years 10 months ago

Huber…. bets are that you have no clue what you are talking about since he has lived in Brunswick Cty all his life…. this ‘creature’ you are referring to is a man who has made mistakes…. I assume walking on water is on top of your resume.

2015 years 10 months ago

Huber, this creature is a Brunswick County native who lost his business when the housing market crashed.

Shoot your mouth off much about things you know nothing about, do you?

He’s a good man, going through tough times. There but by the grace of God go I.