9 Comments for this article

Tags: , , ,

BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (ALLISON CORNEUA /US WEEKLY) — Is another Teen Mom 2 divorce in the works?

Swapping vows with Cortland Rogers Dec. 4 following a two-week engagement, Evans — mom to son Jace, 3 — became furious with her new husband after he spent too much time on the phone chatting with his ex, who is the mother of his young daughter

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/teen-mom-2-divorce-jenelle-evans-leaves-husband-after-26-days-of-marriage-20123112

Comment on this Story

9 Comments on "Teen Mom 2 divorce? Jenelle Evans leaves husband after 26 days of marriage"

Guest 211
2015 years 10 months ago

2015 years 10 months ago

Get a life BEECHER2. If you don’t like the articles on this site, don’t read them or go somewhere else. I’m sure there are other sites out there to complain and be a sour fart.

2015 years 10 months ago

Middle class working tax payers are about to go off of a finicial fiscal cliff. My house was broken into, my car was broken into twice, my personal items that I worked hard for were ransacked and stolen from me. Sweet, precious lives have been taken from this world way too early. It is dangerous to be downtown or to even walk the loop. My list could go on and has not even touched on the many issues in Wilmington. Please tell me that this trash is not what you think the citzens of the port city care to read about.

2015 years 10 months ago

Stop freaking out over an article. Every story does not have to be doom and gloom. She is a local girl who who has achieved a sick sort of stardom because of MTV. Is it that hard to just pass up the story and move on to your fiscal cliff news.

2015 years 10 months ago

I just wish that the local media would quit giving this idiot credence by reporting on every detail of her pathetic life.

local dummy 84
2015 years 10 months ago

im glad someone else said the samething i been thinking for months!!!

2015 years 10 months ago

AMEN- there has got to be more to talk about besides that!!

2015 years 10 months ago

skank ever go away?

2015 years 10 months ago

Maybe, just maybe jenelle evans and brian berger could become involved. They deserve each other. What a great paper the star news has become. trash reporting on trash.