2 Comments for this article

Tags: ,

NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — New details on two fires in New Hanover County yesterday. Officials say that the same thing is to blame for both incidents.

Fire officials say that unattended incense caused a mobile home to catch fire on the 4200 block of Gordon Road just before 2 a.m. Officials say it was left burning in the living room.

The New Hanover County Fire Department says that incense is also to blame for the fire at Russo’s Motel in Carolina Beach yesterday afternoon. No one was hurt.

Officials have no word yet on the extend of the damage.

Comment on this Story

Related News

Wilmington 9/11 Memorial (Photo: Sarah Johnson/WWAY)
2 months ago
0 Comments for this article
9/11 memorial service honors lives lost, first responders
Read More»
Photo: MGN
5 months ago
0 Comments for this article
Pedestrian hit on Castle Hayne Road
Read More»
Crews respond to a house fire in New Hanover County (Photo: Sarah Johnson/WWAY)
6 months ago
0 Comments for this article
Resident escapes New Hanover County house fire
Read More»