8 Comments for this article

Tags: , , ,

WILMINGTON, NC (StarNewsOnline.com) — A fire Sunday morning destroyed a Wilmington duplex in the 400 block of Rutledge Drive.

Two adults were transported to New Hanover Regional Medical Center for smoke inhalation, said Wilmington Fire Department spokesman David Hines.

A pet dog also is unaccounted for in the incident.

Click here to read more at StarNewsOnline.com

 

Comment on this Story

Related News

Investigators work at the scene of a house fire on Rock Hill Road in Castle Hayne that killed a man on Aug. 22, 2016. (Photo: Ashley Sturm/WWAY)
15 hours ago
0 Comments for this article
UPDATE: Man killed in Castle Hayne fire identified
Read More»
Investigators work at the scene of a house fire on Rock Hill Road in Castle Hayne that killed a man on Aug. 22, 2016. (Photo: Ashley Sturm/WWAY)
2 days ago
0 Comments for this article
Man dies in Castle Hayne house fire early Monday
Read More»
(Photo: New Hanover Regional Medical Center)
5 days ago
0 Comments for this article
NHRMC EMS and Critical Care teams win award
Read More»