2 Comments for this article

Tags: , , ,

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — Wilmington firefighters rescued three pets from an overnight house fire and had to use a pet mask to resuscitate a dog. The fire department says all the animals survived and are doing well. No humans were injured.

Investigators say an unattended candle left burning caused the fire around 2 a.m at 1010 Hanover Street.

The American Red Cross is helping the family.

Comment on this Story

Leave a Reply

2 Comments on "Pets rescued from overnight house fire"


MzMeeka
2015 years 8 months ago

This Was my house words can never express how grateful my family is to WFD for everything they did for my animals because they are just as much apart of our family. THANK YOU

YIFF
2015 years 8 months ago

Job well done Wilmington Firefighters!! Arf!!

 

Related News