2 Comments for this article

Tags: , ,

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — What started as a training exercise at CFCC’s Fire and Rescue Management Training Center quickly turned into a real-life emergency this morning.

The Wilmington Fire Department says a 14-year veteran of the department got overheated during the drill. The firefighter, whose name has not been released, was treated at Cape Fear Hospital.

He is expected back at work on Wednesday.

Comment on this Story

Leave a Reply

2 Comments on "Wilmington firefighter taken to hospital during training"

Notify of

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted

Related News