7 Comments for this article

Tags: , ,

NEW JERSEY(USATODAY.COM) — Tom Roston Jr. and Clint Simek freaked out after a 300 lb., 8'4" Mako shark jumped into their small fishing boat while they were shark fishing off the New Jersey shore.

Click here to watch the story.

Comment on this Story

7 Comments on "300 lb. shark jumps into fishing boat"

Wilmington Observer
2015 years 10 months ago

Instead of having to do any work, the shark comes to the fishermen and even saves them the hassle of having to haul it into the boat…… priceless.

I would love to hear the, NSA, recordings of when they called their buddies and exclaimed, “you are not going to believe what just happened”.

But, I really, hope that (when the fish was given to them from above) in their excitement, they did not yell out, “Oh God, Oh God”. If so, they should hire a good attorney to guide them through the, upcoming, IRS audit.

I, almost forgot…… This is another “cut & paste” job from another, non-local, media outlet.

Wilmington Observer

2015 years 10 months ago

You got it wrong. In the south we say, “y’all ain’t going to believe this”.

2015 years 10 months ago

None of you are funny….LOL

2015 years 10 months ago

That reminds me of the peanut butter Snickers commercial where all the sharks were discussing what their victims had eaten.

2015 years 10 months ago

…in a heartbeat! There wouldn’t be enough toilet paper to clean it up either!

2015 years 10 months ago

I thought the same thing Gom.
Talk about something to scare the living you know what out of you!

I wonder if the shark hogged all the beer? (I wouldn’t object)
Ate all the food? (Ditto)

Of course the kicker would have been the shark saying “You guys shoulda brought a bigger boat.”

Guest 10101
2015 years 10 months ago

the show that takes it several steps further than the TV show “Wife Swap”.

In todays episode, two fishermen exchange environments with a very large shark. Shark jumps in …. Fishermen jump out. :-)