0 Comments for this article

Tags: , ,

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — The Wilmington Fire Department says a home at 124 Grainger Point Road appears to be a total loss after a fire this afternoon.

When crews arrived around 3 p.m., they found smoke and flames coming through the roof. No one was inside when firefighters got there, and there were no injuries.

The fire department is investigating the cause of the fire.

Comment on this Story

Related News

FIRE GENERIC
1 day ago
0 Comments for this article
Candle causes Wilmington house fire overnight
Read More»
fire
5 days ago
0 Comments for this article
Several animals killed in nature center fire
Read More»
FIRE GENERIC
6 days ago
0 Comments for this article
WFD: Cigarettes to blame for apartment fire
Read More»