0 Comments for this article

Tags: , ,

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — The Wilmington Fire Department says a house fire on Grainger Point Road was an accident.

Investigators say the fire started in the attic. They say the home was a total loss at a value of $285,000.

When crews arrived around 3 p.m., they found smoke and flames coming through the roof. No one was inside when firefighters got there, and there were no injuries.

Comment on this Story

Related News

FIRE GENERIC
16 hours ago
0 Comments for this article
Candle causes Wilmington house fire overnight
Read More»
fire
4 days ago
0 Comments for this article
Several animals killed in nature center fire
Read More»
FIRE GENERIC
5 days ago
0 Comments for this article
WFD: Cigarettes to blame for apartment fire
Read More»