15 Comments for this article

Tags: , , , ,

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — The owner of a Wilmington record shop faces two counts of felony secret peeping.

According to warrants Timothy Taylor Freeman, 38, hid digital video cameras in the bathroom of Yellow Dog Discs in the University Commons Shopping Center on S. College Rd. The warrants say he used them to watch a man and a woman undress.

Freeman is out of jail on $10,000 bond.

He is due back in court Dec. 5.

Comment on this Story

15 Comments on "Record shop owner accused of hiding cameras in restroom"

Nathen Johnson
2015 years 9 months ago

What ever happened to this pervert? The business is still open but never has any customers in it when I walk by to go to the Mexican restaurant.

Kevin Wuzzardo

Johnson,

Thanks for your comment and question. Timothy Freeman is due back in court Monday on his charges.

Thanks
KEVIN WUZZARDO
News Director
WWAY NewsChannel 3

Johnson
2015 years 9 months ago

What ever happened to this case? Is he in jail? That business is still open. Just wondering.

anonymous
2015 years 9 months ago

yellow dogs sells extremely overpriced and damaged vinyl. gravity and squidco are the real record stores in wilmington

LifeIsaBeach
2015 years 9 months ago

I’ve interacted with him a couple of times and found him helpful and friendly. That’s my experience.

If you like someone or not does not determine if they are guilty.

Innocent until proven guilty seems to be a long forgotten principle in todays trial by public opinion.

Guest3369
2015 years 9 months ago

Someone let me know when the going out of business sale is…my vinyl collection could use a boost.

Eek2013
2015 years 9 months ago

Glad I only shop at Gravity Records. Yellow Dog sucked.

Steve
2015 years 9 months ago

This is one sick individual. I hope he has to register as a sex offender.

Karen L
2015 years 9 months ago

I am not surprised with this, this guy is a real jerk and hit on me every time I was in the store. He kept making comments about my legs and followed me around the store.

CrimeStopper
2015 years 9 months ago

Seriously!! He hit on you EVERYTIME you went in there? Really? Really? How often did you go to this place that he Followed and Made Comments about your legs? Karen, You are a LIAR!!!!

Yellow Peepers Discs
2015 years 9 months ago

Icing on the cake. This guy treats customers so horribly.

Johanna Farmer
2015 years 9 months ago

This is a false accusation. One of his piece of crap ex workers but that camera in the bathroom and then black mailed him. He is a decent guy and this is just bullsh***. He is SO NOT A PEEPING TOM and he rarely ever even hires women to work for him. This story has been thrown totally out of context.

donka151
2015 years 9 months ago

Must have been down in the dumps making streamline videos!!

Linda H
2015 years 9 months ago

The warrants say he used them to watch a man and a woman undress. Who gets undressed at a record store

Guest Reply Redux
2015 years 9 months ago

Men and women at the record store. It says it right there.
Some customers liked to try on records before they buy them…don’t they?