House fire kills three pets
 

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) -- A house fire in Wilmington took the lives of three pets Wednesday.

Wilmington firefighters said just after 9 p.m., a small fire started in the front room of a home on the 100 block of Glendale Drive near Castle Hayne.

They believe it started in an entertainment center. The owners were not home at the time. The house suffered water and smoke damage.

Disclaimer: Comments posted on this, or any story are opinions of those people posting them, and not the views or opinions of WWAY NewsChannel 3, its management or employees. You can view our comment policy here.

This story could not be any more inaccurate...good research you guys...