8 Comments for this article

Tags: , , , , ,

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — A new television drama has set up shop and is looking for actors. The best part: you will be able to watch the show right here on WWAY and ABC.

ABC’s new television drama “Secrets & Lies” will soon start production right here in Wilmington. Casting directors are already looking for extras in the Port City.

“Secrets & Lies” is an American adaptation of a six-part Australian series. The plot follows a man that becomes the prime suspect in a young boy’s murder leading him on a quest to find the killer.

The Port City and Screen Gems Studios welcome the upcoming production.

Ashli Bogart Extras Casting is working with the show and asks anyone interested to apply online.

We tried to reach out to folks with the production, but they declined to comment for now.

The pilot for “Secrets & Lies” is scheduled to start shooting at the end of February.

Comment on this Story

8 Comments on "ABC pilot ‘Secrets & Lies’ looking for extras"

Nancy Sue Platz
2015 years 10 months ago

Hey, Ashli,
I would like to opportunity to extra for ABC Series Secrets & Lies. You have cast me as an extra in Army Wives, Reckless, Last Night at the Ellington and Coffee Date. I am willing to travel to Port City and if other extras from Charleston are selected we could carpool together.

Nancy Sue Platz

brittany galante
2015 years 10 months ago

I have gone to the extra casting website and entered all of the information required. I am a junior at topsail high school, am a straight A student, and currently have all of my high school credits in the drama department. I would love to be considered as an extra in this new television drama. I have worked at numerous Halloween festivals as an actress and also a lead make-up artist. Last year I was privileged to be an extra in Frat Brothers.

Thank you for your anticipated consideration.

Brittany G.

2015 years 10 months ago

information can be found at wilmywoodnc.com It is in today’s blog or you can just click on casting.

Scott Pickey
2015 years 10 months ago

Carole – trying clicking the link above that’s in bold print.

Scott Pickey
WWAY News Director

Robert Fox
2015 years 10 months ago

Please consider me for extra work for the up coming TV series Secret & Lies.

Carole Rogers
2015 years 10 months ago

Where do we apply as an extra? The article says to apply online, but where online?

2015 years 10 months ago

Both my fiancee and I would like to work as extras on the new Pilot Secrets and Lies!

2015 years 10 months ago