7 Comments for this article

Tags: , , , , , ,

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — A Wilmington man who was wanted for attempted murder is behind bars this morning after police say he shot another man, sending him to the hospital Tuesday afternoon.

Wilmington Police say officers and US Marshals arrested Unyque Temoney, 19, last night for a slew of unrelated crimes, including the Tuesday shooting of 18-year-old Josua Gore at Chestnut and 12th streets.

On Tuesday, witnesses said they saw two men arguing when a third man drove up in a silver car, pulled out a gun and fired at a man before driving off. Witnesses say they heard four gun shots fire.

Temoney was wanted by police for first-degree attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, and possession of a firearm by a felon. Those charges were among several other failure to appear charges for unrelated crimes.

Temoney is in the New Hanover County Jail under a $1,050,000 secured bond.

Comment on this Story

7 Comments on "Police, US Marshals arrest man for attempted murder in Tuesday shooting"

2015 years 10 months ago

C’mon now that ain’t even right now I wish u would talk about my mom we would have problems. You just stupid

2015 years 10 months ago

What the heck is a Unyque ? Is that suppose to say Unique? Is his Mother illiterate?

Guest Reply Redux
2015 years 10 months ago
2015 years 10 months ago

I was fine reading this article until I got to the suspects name.
Now I can not even tell you what this article is about.

2015 years 10 months ago

Is his name really Unyque? That cracked me up an made me sad all at the same time. Freeze Unyque and grab some pavement!! LOL!! sad

Guest, just another
2015 years 10 months ago

How do you catch this mutt? “Unyque” up on him!

What a dirtbag. When will the NAACP show up and do something about the causal issues instead of complaining about fairness and racial issues after the fact. How many black men have been in the news this week for the same thing? Thats what stands out to me. And this POS is smiling in his mug shot. Maybe the neighborhood leadership and local ministers need to do more, again.

2015 years 10 months ago

Temoney – seems like we have the heard that name several times in the last few years

Unyque – guess mom wanted to give him a different name