0 Comments for this article

Tags: , , ,

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — No one was hurt in a fire that started in a detached garage at 930 Wordsworth Dr. in Kings Grant.

When firefighters arrived at 7:30 a.m., they say smoke was coming from the garage.

New Hanover County Fire Rescue say it is still investigating how the fire started and how much damage was done.

Thanks to viewer James Dillon for sending in video.

Comment on this Story

Related News

FIRE GENERIC
6 days ago
0 Comments for this article
Candle causes Wilmington house fire overnight
Read More»
fire
1 week ago
0 Comments for this article
Several animals killed in nature center fire
Read More»
FIRE GENERIC
1 week ago
0 Comments for this article
WFD: Cigarettes to blame for apartment fire
Read More»