NAVASSA, NC (WWAY) -- The Silver Alert for 15-year-old Antonio Demetruis Hansley has been canceled. At 9:42 p.m., Navassa Police canceled the Missing Person Alert. Police have not said if Hansley has been found, though.
We brought you a story yesterday about search and rescue K9 Jorga. Her skills were going to be put to the test to find the 15-year-old who's been missing from his therapeutic foster home in Navassa for a week.
Friday morning Jorga, her handler, and the Navassa Police were set to search for 15-year-old Antonio Demetruis Hansley who went missing last week.
"Antonio please call me. Mommy loves you. Please call me and your dad. Please let us know you're okay," Tammie said in an interview yesterday.