1 Comments for this article

Tags: , , ,

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — The New Hanover County Fire Department responded to a fire on a bus from Wilmington Christian Academy this afternoon. It happened on Grathwol Drive.

WCA Administrator Barren Nobles said high school students were returning from a retreat when the fire started from mechanical issues near a rear tire. Nobles said all of the students got out safely.

Thanks to Chad O’Shields for sending in video of the fire and Sherrie Brooks for Tweeting us a photo.

If you see news happening, REPORT IT! Click here to find out how.

Comment on this Story

Related News

FIRE GENERIC
2 days ago
0 Comments for this article
Candle causes Wilmington house fire overnight
Read More»
fire
6 days ago
0 Comments for this article
Several animals killed in nature center fire
Read More»
FIRE GENERIC
7 days ago
0 Comments for this article
WFD: Cigarettes to blame for apartment fire
Read More»