0 Comments for this article

Tags: ,

(Photo: MGN)
(Photo: MGN)

NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — Crews said no one was hurt in a fire that sparked at a home in the Ogden area overnight.

It happened at a home on Denly Court just before midnight Thursday.

Firefighters said a couple was inside the home at the time of the fire, but got out safely.

The fire marshal was still working to find the cause of the fire.

Comment on this Story

Related News

FIRE GENERIC
5 days ago
0 Comments for this article
Candle causes Wilmington house fire overnight
Read More»
fire
1 week ago
0 Comments for this article
Several animals killed in nature center fire
Read More»
FIRE GENERIC
1 week ago
0 Comments for this article
WFD: Cigarettes to blame for apartment fire
Read More»