make WWAY your homepage MEMBERS: Register| Login
Good Morning Carolina | Lottery Results | Gas Prices | Half-Off | Cape Fear CW | CoziTV | Watch ABC | Contests

Opening statements expected Wednesday in Lovette trial

READ MORE:
It's taking longer than expected to pick a jury in the trial of Laurence Lovette Jr. and opening statements are now likely Wednesday morning. Full story...
»

Wilmington council to consider developer's voluntary annexation

READ MORE:
video You've heard a lot lately about fights against annexation, like in Monkey Junction and Southport. But a development company wants the City of Wilmington to annex property for a future apartment complex. Full story...
»

Wilmington home prices inching upwards

READ MORE:
Homes across Wilmington continue to gain value according to new data released today by CoreLogic. Full story...
»

McGlockton remembered in California funeral

READ MORE:
video Family and friends are saying goodbye to football great Chester McGlockton. The Whiteville High alum died last week of an apparent heart attack at his home in California. Full story...
»

ONLY ON 3: Murder suspect's ex-fiancee regrets dropping charges

READ MORE:
The Castle Hayne man accused of murdering his wife sits in the New Hanover County Jail. The arrest of Keith Waters shocked one woman, but it didn't surprise her. She, too, has a violent history with Waters and feared something like this would happen. Full story...
»

ONLY ON 3: Records show pastor's alleged victim was teen boy

READ MORE:
New details about a local pastor charged with sex crimes against a child. Today, we dug a little deeper into the file of Thomas Archie Wiggins, Jr. at the New Hanover County Courthouse. Full story...
»

Commissioners vote for beach nourishment agreement

READ MORE:
New Hanover County Commissioners voted Monday night in favor of a beach enrichment agreement. Under the agreement, county and federal dollars would cover 82.5 percent of the cost while the state would pay for the other 17.5 percent. Full story...
»

New Hanover Commission appoints Ted Davis as chairman

READ MORE:
video The New Hanover County Commission has a new leader. At a meeting Monday night, commissioners voted unanimously to appoint Ted Davis as the board's new chairman. He replaces Jonathan Barfield, who held the position for the last year. Full story...
»