- About WWAY
- Contact Us
Archive - Feb 2, 2012
Submitted by John Rendleman on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 11:34pm.READ MORE:
On Thursday's sports on WWAY we featured the UNC Wilmington women's basketball team hosting nationally ranked Delaware. The 12th ranked Blue Hens beat UNCW 62-53. We also featured the West Bladen boys basketball team as this week's high school basketball team of the week. Full story...
Submitted by Cacky Catlett on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 10:23pm.READ MORE:
Submitted by Marissa Jasek on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 10:20pm.READ MORE:
We told you this week that investigations into three Wrightsville Beach Police officers have led to them being placed on administrative leave. Thursday the Board of Aldermen held a special meeting and went into closed session to discuss the personnel matter. We spoke with Police Chief Daniel House afterwards about the progression of the investigations and the next step in dealing with the officers. Full story...
Submitted by Laura Seel on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 10:13pm.READ MORE:
Submitted by Cacky Catlett on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 10:10pm.READ MORE:
Submitted by Chris Phillips on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 9:58pm.READ MORE:
Submitted by Marcy Cuevas on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 5:52pm.READ MORE:
The Burgaw Incubator Kitchen has helped one business get off the ground and even expand. It's a success story for both the kitchen and the small business. The problem is, the business has been using the kitchen for nearly two years.. It's leaving some entrepreneurs wondering when it's their turn. Full story...
Submitted by Katie Harden on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 5:46pm.READ MORE:
Submitted by Cliff Pyron on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 4:23pm.READ MORE:
More New Hanover County students are staying in school instead of dropping out. The school district says the 23.4 percent decrease in the overall dropout rate is a big step in the right direction. Full story...
Submitted by Ramon Herrera on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 4:18pm.READ MORE:
Scary moments for a Wilmington neighborhood this afternoon after a gas leak forced some people from their homes. The gas leak near the intersection of 7th and Campbell Streets was so bad you could smell it from more than two blocks away. Full story...