Officials have identified the cause of Tuesday night's fire at North Brunswick High School. The fire began in the wood shop of the school around 7:00 p.m. Authorities say a sander was left on and overheated. Students were asked to stay home today as crews repaired the damage. The fire spread throughout the wood shop and smoke damage made it to the hallway. Although band practice was being held, no one was injured. Students are expected to return to school bright and early Thursday morning.
- Video Central
- About WWAY