make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Can anything be done?

Can something be done to stop the bond? In California all the people that disagree with the banning of the marriage between 2 people of the same sex are suing the government. Why can't we ask them to stop the bond... I wondering what percentage of people that voted for the bond actually own property in NHC? 10%-15% maybe....


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.