make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login


You educate your children if they are old enough to receieve and comprhend such education, and you be careful, but the question of what to do with this information is ridiculous. It's as if you are looking for a way to get him out of your neighborhood. Well, you can't do that. There are a lot of rights this person lost for being a convicted sex offender, but the right to move into a house in a neighborhood, as long as he is abidding by his registry terms, he is within the law. Use this, as I said, as an opportunity for education!!!!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.