make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

I would start with the authorities

If I knew of a situation like yours, Guest987, I would call the police and find out first of all, what sort of offender he is, and ask their advice. It could be that he isn't supposed to be in that home, or around those kids. I wouldn't cause a big stink until I had the facts, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't look into it.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.