make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

This is great. I have never

This is great. I have never seen a more informed group. It's true that the re offence rate for sex offenders is one of the lowest of any other crime. The only one that is lower is murder. So how much of a problem are these people? Well the ones that are predators sure we need to nail these guys down and know what they are doing. Ok that takes care of 5%. So why do we need to keep on with tracking the other 95% for life. 97% of the new crimes are committed by new offenders. You would be better off finding out everything about everyone. Hmm sounds like the woman that used to sit in her front room watching everyone when I was growing up. That woman knew everything about everyone.Turned out there was more incest and sex abuse in her family then anyone on the block.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.