make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Contact a local attorney who

Contact a local attorney who is knowledgeable about your local and state laws. More than likely, you can file charges AGAINST the PARENTS of the child. Also, get the school involved RIGHT AWAY. If the school does not help to intervene (whatever misbehavior is happening on school grounds), you may be able to hold them accountable as well. Good luck!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.