make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

what can i do ??

i am 15 about to be sixteen and my brother who is eighteen has repleated places his hans on me like punching and kicking me. i have gone through this for many years and every time i try to retaliate, it makes matters even worse. he puts his hands on me, throws stuff , and its all over stupid stuff. for an example, today i didnt fill the water jug back up and he started yelling at me, then he threw something in a bottle at me , the he came over and started punching me for no reason! i was wonder what should/can i do because im afraid jus one day something major is either going to happen to him or to me and i want to prevent that. is there anything that i can do that invovles the law so that nothing bad / tragic happens?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.