make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Sue the school. Then you

Sue the school. Then you will see how fast the school will move to find the culprit. Sue the boy and his parents. Have a lawyer and investigator look into the boy and his family. Any problems found can be brought to the authorities. Police sometimes don't do anything but I can guarantee that child protective services will make sure that the bully is placed in foster care far away from you. Oh, and get the local and national news involved. Schools are very scared of the news.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.