make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

law enforcement in new hanover co need a raise.

I would hope a Sgt with the Sheriffs Dept that had ove 15 years of experience would be getting paid $50,000 yearly. Thats a joke considering what other law enforcement officers who work in similiar enviorments get paid. 28 percent of a dept that makes over $50,000 is peanuts. So the other 72% make less than $50,000 a year. Years of experience should be rewarded. Give the men and women of law enforcement a raise and soon!

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.