make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

In my case I ask to get a

In my case I ask to get a hysterectomy due to endometriosis, I can not live with this pain any longer. I'm only 37 years old and have tried many medication for pain and nothing helps. My surgery will be next month. I feel women should first find a doctor that they feel confortable with talk to your doctor is the best anyone can do.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.