make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login


You can call an organization called "First Call For Help" at 397-0497 or 397-2945. They can list you a list of organizations that can help.

You can also contact New Hanover County Department of Social Services at 798-3400, and the New Hanover County Department of Aging at 798-6400. With both of these organizations, you have to be below a certain income level to quality. They can give you more information on this.

Good luck!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.