make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

NO! It does NOT make more sense.

The fire started in the garage. IT WAS CAUSED BY A CIGARETTE. SOMEONE knew what they were doing. Yes, of course human lives come first during rescues. However, the loss of two lives - pets who were unable to get out - is horrific. Last week's fire was started by someone who KNEW that his children were in the house. THIS fire was also intentional. Unless you have the mind of a 5-year-old or younger, there's no way you couldn't know that leaving a lit cigarette unattended - in the same room as the lives of 2 innocent animals - would result in a fire.

The pets were murdered. It's unforgivable.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.