make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Service Dog Access

You do NOT call the local police...they are usually ignorant of the law. You call the FBI who WILL enforce the law. You can also call the Department of Justice. Try carrying a card with the law written on it, along with the possible punishment they could receive by denying you access. THAT might get them to think twice!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.