Ronald Reagan had a great line in his debate with Jimmy Carter- there you ago again. I think of Jimmy Carter every time I see or hear Bill Caster--both men lacked competence and did poorly in serving the public.
Brian Berger has answered the questions this comment raises. What this caster crony does not ask are the following:
(1) Are we better off now than we were four years ago when we were last lied to by Caster.
(2) How much money has Caster taken in his campaigns from special interests that do business with our County?
(3) Why has Bill Caster lied to us about raising taxes and out of control spending? Brian Berger is far better on this issue.
(4) Why did Bill Caster vote for a public opinion survey with taxpAYER MONEY in March 2010 that would be helpful to him if he chose to run again?
(5) Why did Bill Caster make secretive and sweetheart deals with Titan--just look at the Gulf of Mexico and BP- is that what we want here?
(6) Why did Bill Caster fail so miserably in preventing a 10 million dollar accounting error on his watch -that hurt the County.
My friends there may be questions that need to be answered but let's hear from Bill Caster.
Republicans Know that Brian Berger is right on the issues and will attract Republicans, Independents and even Democrats, who respect his consistency and view on the issues. With Bill Caster -all we get is arrogance-no answer to these questions and a burden that should and will drag Republcians down in November. Having a Caster supporter question Berger is like having Bill Clinton lecture us on morality--if it wasn't so sad it would be laughable.
More information about formatting options