I enjoyed the good interview you did with Brian Berger-he gave a good account of himself and reconfirmed my view he is a better choice for Republicans than his opponent.
Ronald Reagan had a great line in his debate with Jimmy Carter- "there you go again".
I think of Jimmy Carter every time I see or hear Bill Caster--both men lack competence and displayed poor judgement.
(1) Are we better off now than we were four years ago when we were last lied to by Caster.He lied then and he is misleading us again.
(2) How much money has Caster taken in his many many campaigns from special interests that do business with our County? He is trying to buy this run off and election with special interest money.
(3) Why has Bill Caster lied to us about raising taxes and out of control spending? Brian Berger is far better on this issue. Bill Caster questioning anyone's Republican credentials is like John Edwards lecturing us on ethics.
(4) Why did Bill Caster vote for a public opinion survey using taxpayer money in March 2010 that would be helpful to him if he chose to run again?
(5) Why did Bill Caster make secretive and sweetheart deals with Titan--just look at the Gulf of Mexico and BP- is that what we want here?
(6) Why did Bill Caster fail so miserably in preventing a 10 million dollar accounting error on his watch -that hurt the County and all of us- Republican, Democrats and others.
Republicans know Brian Berger is RIGHT on the issues and a better candidate. With Bill Caster -all we get is arrogance-no answer or misleading answers to these questions and a burden that should and will drag Republcians down in November.
Bill is now running false ads with his special interest money-trying the Caster way of trying to buy an election.
We can do better than Caster- with your help on the 22nd we will by supporting a better candidate-Brian Berger
More information about formatting options