make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login


you wrote the letter to the wrong party. If you honestly have the best interests of the citizens in mind, you should contact the North Carolina State Bar; give them the facts you've outlined; and request an investigation as to her competence and that of her superior, Mr. Gore.

Or contact the State Attorney General.

Gore will be out of office in January. Do you honestly think he will taje your letter seriously?

Put some teeth in your effort. Let he & the Assistant DA know you are not taking this matter lightly. In doing so, you may set new professional standards which the incoming DA will have to meet & which may be required in other counties.

Ball's in your court now.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.