make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

haha...I did call the cops

haha...I did call the cops right away...have a police report, but this is considered a civil matter, so in actuality, the only recourse is to pay more money to take things to small claims court. If you don't know much about that process, I have a good friend that is a lawyer and there is nothing that can be done if a defendant just doesn't show recourse for getting her pay or anything. Trust me, I have been extremely smart about every step I have taken with this, and I have no doubt after my thorough research and proof, my bank will be getting my money back. On a side note, I have made 2 other contacts I have found through tripadvisor that had the EXACT SAME thing happen to them at the Mermaid Manor. I just want other people to be warned before it goes this far...


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.