make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

where is my FREE

I am sorry but, I think if you are going to be in this country. BE LEGAL. just like me. I work pay taxes, stand in lines. know ENGLISH and be able to read it. I welcome everybody. but do your part. Don't get free, health care (when my own daughter can't get health care because she is to old to be on my policy and she can't go to school because she can't afford it and she works full time ) and if you go get a driver liscense be able to read the signs. Not just because you have some one there to read it for you. Are they. there when you are on the road and the signs are ENGLISH... Pay your car insurance as well. And don't get food stamps. We have families that are working and can't keep food on the table. but they can't get any help because they are legal in this country and according to the system make to much money to get help. but you can have somebody come in from another country (not legal) and get it all. I just want what is fair is fair. If you are going to give to some you have to give to all. Or make the rules fair.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.