make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Is there a proper official

Is there a proper official to address letters to ask them to strip that illegal tint off those police car windows? We need to identify who is driving the vehicle when residents call 911 to complain about harassment. All reports have to list the name of the person driving.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.