make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Okay, let's compromise

If you don't pay income taxes, you don't get to vote. That way we weed out the deadbeats who are on the dole.

The Democrat Party has been keeping poor Blacks (and Whites) in chains since LBJ and The War on Poverty. They destroyed three generations of poor Americans via endless welfare and requiring families to break up to maximize benefits.

The problem is not Blacks. The problem is moochers of all colors who are sucking the system dry while contributing absolutely nothing but additional mouths for taxpayers to feed, and their looter political pals who want to insure a "confortable slavery" in return for the vote.

Unfortunately, the gravy train is running dry. We can't have 48% of this country contribute nothing and continue to sponge off the other 52%, as it is right now.

So if you are a working, tax-paying, successful Black, then you should be just as outraged as we Conservatives are - because you're being played for a sucker, too.

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.