make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login


I have been smoking by choice for 57 years and I will continue. Being retired its hard enough making ends meet but I have few pleasures in my life. If the tax is increased and I cannot afford cigarettes AND groceries I suppose I can apply for food stamps and other amenities the state has to offer. Who wins?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.