make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

I agree too! It's called a

I agree too! It's called a "merge" lane not a "stop, then try to perpindicularly enter traffic" lane. Folks around here need to get with the program - ride the taper out - that's what it's there for.

I don't know if the Skyway Bridge is the answer, but SOMETHING needs to be done. It took me an hour and a half to go from 17th/Wooster to Magnolia Greens last night. Utterly ridiculous!!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.