make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

I don't know if these things

I don't know if these things are motorcycles or not but they should be be required to have a license plate and insurance just like motorcycles do, these a gasoline powered vehicles!!! If mopeds and scooters are allowed on streets and highways without any registration or insurance then why not ATV's, they are gasoline powered vehicles too. If the riders want to get on city streets and hold up traffic, then put a tag and insurance on the darn things.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.